Council Highlights January 21, 2020
Regular Meeting of Council
- Council received a report updating the Rosedale Hall Renovations. Council directed staff to apply for grant funding to replace the septic system.
- Council passed a resolution to move the 2019 surplus into reserves.
- Council passed a motion in support of electronic delegations at conferences to ministers or the Premier's office.
- Council discussed the 2020 roadside spraying program.
- Council passed a motion in support of the Town of Deep River's resolution regarding nuclear reactor technology.
Committee of the Whole
- Council discussed the Roads Needs study and requested that McIntosh Perry come to an upcoming meeting to delegate.
- Council supported a new building permit compliance program to address historical permits.
- Council proposed new amendments to the Procedure By-Law to rotate the chairing duties through council for in camera sessions.
- Council received a number of 4th Quarter 2019 reports.