Regular Meeting of Council
- Council received presentations from the Smiths Falls Library and the Township's Insurance broker
- Council provided direction to staff regarding the rural economic development grant program and recommended we apply for the Rosedale Hall septic system.
- Council passed bylaws finalizing the Edward and Hillcrest road closure.
Committee of the Whole
- Council directed staff to proceed with the rezoning of 761 William Campbell Road to be implemented March 3, 2020.
- Council and staff discussed 2020 upcoming projects for Public Works, January activities, potential repair costs for Truck 6 and Matheson Drive warranty information.
- Council provided direction to staff about the upcoming Builder's Forum in March.